Tubular heaters basic design consists of a helically wound nichrome resistance coil and it is mechanically connected to screw terminal for positive connection and a high purity magnesium oxide powder is used to allow for efficient heat transfer from resistive coil to the heater sheath. The Mgo is then compressed to rock hardness and maximum density under tremendous hydraulic pressure to improve heat transfer from coil to sheath. Tubular heating elements from Industrials Heators are the most versatile and the best suited solutions to a large number of applications. Tubular elements from Industrials Heators are factory-configured to almost any shape or size. Custom bending diameters can be made upon request. Typically using steel, stainless steel, Incoloy, Inconel or titanium alloys, tubular elements are often regarded as the foundation of all heating elements.
Tubular heating elements are versatile and transfer heat exceptionally well by conduction, convection, or radiant heating to heat liquids, air, gases, and surfaces. Round, triangular, flat press, and formed bends are made to customer requirements. A variety of diameters are available to help adjust watt densities in your application to design these electric heaters for best performance and long life.
- Maximum operating temperature up to 400°c.
- High efficiency.
- Short heating time, rapid and stable regulation.
- Corrosion and oxidation resistant.
- Easy to maintain and Install.
- Compatible with local Power supplies.
- Tube sheathed made of Chrome Nickel steel tube & Incoloy tube.
- It is used to heat Water, Oil & Grease.
- Alkaline corrosive liquids.
- Plating and pickling solution.
- Food processing equipment.
- Cleaning and decreasing solution.
- Heating process.
- Air Heating
- Oven heating.